Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, July 19, 2012

We did a group workout on Wednesday which consisted of a couple parts.  The first part was that I had about 9 cones about 10 ft apart going up the hill numbered 1 through 10.  Everyone was in a line down at the bottom of the hill and the first person would have to run and touch cone 1 and then go to the end of the line.  The next person would go to cone 2 and return.  While each person was running to their cone the rest of the group at the bottom of the hill would be doing the second part which was doing several exercises that I just pulled from a bunch of things that we had done in the past.  So for example they did lunges, jumping squats, jumping jacks, burpees, mountain climbers, static squat hold, vibration squats, hip raises, squats, and one leg hops.  After the first round we started over again but you want to make sure that each person goes to a different cone the second time around.  We did 2 rounds and then went and did decline situps.  After that we went and did 2 more rounds of the cone ladders and then finished off the morning with more decline situps.  As you can tell from all the exercises it was definitely a leg day and I think everyone was feeling it.  So have fun with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment