Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, July 5, 2012




This was a partner workout and it consisted of running up and down the hill in the picture.  The first partner went up and started with 10 burpees while their partner waited at the bottom of the hill doing bicycle crunches.  Once the partner got down the other started up.  They did 10 burpees then 8,6,4,2,0.  At the 8,4,0 set they had to go up the hill backwards.  That took about 45 minutes and at the end we all finished with planks.  Going backwards up the hill really makes those quads burn!!  Everyone was sleep deprived with this workout because it was the 4th of July and Logan City had fireworks the night before so everyone was really awake for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment