Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It was a little wet Friday but that made things a little more interesting right?  Another circuit workout today but between each circuit they all had to do a little cardio exercise.  They ran up Old Main Hill 2 times forward and backward, they also did bear crawls, crab walks, and army crawls which was I think the most fun because that's where everyone got to get a little wet.  Some of the circuit stations consisted of jump squats, reverse plank, squats, step up with knee drive, straight arm plank, and medicine ball slams.  Everyone is pretty worn out by the time we're done so I must be doing something right : )

1 comment:

  1. It was fun, and exhausting! And WET! But the wet helped us to cool off! Thanks, Greg, for another great workout!

    ReplyDelete