Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Monday, July 23, 2012

Killer workout today.  Lots of Burpees for some (Ty and Whitney) and for others it was Kettlebell swings (Logan, Greg).  It was the deck of cards workout again today and it was a good one.  We had a 3 way tie for first between Logan, Greg ,  Jen, Ty,  and Lynsey, Catelyn.  Great job everyone.  I have a video that I will post asap of the workout so you all can see it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment