Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Team workout

Here is what we did on Wednesday.  We had 7 different stations with exercises assigned to each station.  No one knew which station was which exercise until they got to the station and looked at the paper under the cone.  The 7 exercises we had were squats with knee drive, reverse lunges, squat with kettlebell press, front raise with resistance band, hands up push ups, mountain climbers (feet go outside the hands while keeping your hips square), and step ups with one leg hop.  On each paper under the cone was the exercise they had to do at that station and the number of reps.  In order of the exercises I just gave you, here is the reps assigned to each exercise 50,50,50,30,30,40,40.  After you finished your station you had to run and grab a 12 lb medicine ball and hold a v-sit until the rest of your team came and sat down with you.  Once your whole team was there you had to pass the medicine ball between your whole team 5 times before you could get up and go to the next station.  The team that got through all the stations first won.  Sounds pretty simple right! : )  Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment