Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Friday, July 20, 2012

5 am was early this morning but it turned out to be a good bootcamp.  I had 11 people there so we ended up going through 15 different stations.  On average we were at each station for a minute and a half.  Station 1 was a tire pull with 30lbs of weight in the tire, station 2 - 35 lb plate was in a backpack and you had to climb stairs, station 3 - weighted rope slaps, station 4 - running ladders, station 5 - db punches, station 6 - db bicep curl, station 7 - tricep plate extension, station 8 - jumprope, station 9 - pushups w/opposite and extend, station 10 - yogaball exchange, station 11 - squat to knee drive, station 12 - hold medicine ball above head, station 13 - static crunch w/side rotation, station 14 - jumping lunges, station 15 - one leg hip raises.  THE END!!  The key is to keep everyone moving, no breaks.  This is a great ab and upperbody workout.  I'm looking forward to Monday's workout.  Keep up the good work everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment