Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Monday, July 30, 2012

Last Day of Bootcamp for July


Last bootcamp day in July.  Burpees, Jump Squats, Jumping Lunges, Wheelbarrow walk and several other exercises.  After each exercise everyone held their straight arm plank in high, medium and low position.  Whitney did plenty of burpees, and I think it was Jen who did alot of Jumping Lunges.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Most of you are coming back for more in August so that will be great but for those who I won't see thankyou for being there and I hope you had fun and were able to get a good start on your reaching your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment