Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hill workouts

If you really want to change things up a bit than try this exercise on for size.  A few posts ago I mentioned doing burpees up the hill.  Well how about doing burpees up the hill carrying a 25lb plate.  For some of you guys you could do it with a 35lb plate.  We did those this morning along with out and ups, lunges, backwards bear crawl  and carrying weights up the hill.  So many things to do with a hill : )

1 comment:

  1. It was a great workout, really intense and yes I was close to throwing up

    ReplyDelete