Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anthony Robles NCAA Champion

Hey its not everyday that you get to train an NCAA Champion for one day.  Anthony Robles is the 2011 NCAA Wrestling Champion and he will be in town and wants to come do a training session with me.  If you ever get the chance to read about his story, he has a book coming out in October of 2012 called Unstoppable.  He has such an inspiring story, so if you need a way to get remotivated again or need some inspiration than check out his book.  I will let you know how our workout goes.  : )  I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment