Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Monday, August 13, 2012

Team workout

Here is a fun team workout that you can do.  It would be best if you had teams of 5 or 6 but any number will work.  For my teams I had 7 different exercises because I was expecting 5 to 6 on each team so make sure you have enough exercise for everyone.  I decided to focus on core alot so here are the exercise's I put in the jar.  Burpees 15 reps, Oblique crunches 30 reps, Straight Arm Plank to Row 40 reps, V-sit with Medicine ball Press 50 reps, Russian Twists with Medicine Ball 50 reps, Turkish Get up 14 reps, Speed Skaters 40 reps.  Each team member draws a slip of paper out to tell them what to do and than starts.  When you finish you run over to a seperate cone area where you run between the cones that are set about 15 yards apart.  Everytime you go down and back that is 1 point.  When the last person finishes their exercises you can stop everyone and pick a random person out from both teams and have them tell you what their points were.  The team with the most points at the end of the workout wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment