Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Friday, August 10, 2012

Partner Workouts

Working out with a Partner can be nice sometimes.  You can help push each other and feed off of each other's energy.  Try some of these partner workouts.  Face each other and do a pushup, then touch your partner's shoulder once you do the pushup.  Another partner workout is stand back to back and go down into a squat position pushing against each other.  You can also stand side by side and do jump squats together.  At the top of your jump give your partner a high five.  If you want more ideas just let me know because there are plenty more where that came from.  Get you friend, family member, neighbor off the couch and out of the house to workout with you.  Push each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment