Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Reminder

Just a reminder for everyone to come and get signed up for our RIP 60 Classes that will be starting next week (Nov 5th).  We have several times available so get signed up and bring a friend.  You don't have to be a member of Gold's Gym to come and join the class.

Here is what Rip 60 is : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42e0l0nu1HU

No comments:

Post a Comment