Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glutamine

One of the most abundant amino acids found in your body is Glutamine and it can do a lot of great things to help you during and after your workout.  Here are some of the benefits - 
1. Helps build Proteins, and repair muscle
2. Promotes muscle growth
3. Increases muscle hydration
4. Stimulates growth hormone release
5. Speeds healing and improves your recovery time from injuries or surgeries
6. Can boost your immunity system
7. Can enhance mental function

If you feel like you would benefit from any of that or you have questions let me know and we can see if Glutamine would be a good option for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment