Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A good snack

So I have to be honest in telling you I was not a big fan of greek yogurt but just recently my wife had me try some Dannon Oikos nonfat greek yogurt and it was actually really good.  It has fruit mixed into it and they have a lot of different flavors.  I just had a mango and apricot one this morning.  Definitely a good healthy snack that you could take to work with you so give it try.  It's only 130 calories and it is a great source of protein.  Let me know what your favorite kind is.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment