Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Friday, October 5, 2012

Omega 3 fatty acids

One of the healthy fats out there that I recommend to all of my clients would be your omega 3 fatty acid.  First off the main food you can find this in is fish.  So if you eat a lot of fish you probably don't need to take an extra fish oil supplement but if you don't eat a lot of fish I would recommend taking a supplement that includes omega 3 fatty acids.  Some of the benefits of this fatty acid is that it is great for your joints and there is also strong researched evidence that the omega 3's EPA and DHA help with heart health and lower your triglycerides.  

No comments:

Post a Comment