Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Anthony Robles in our Summer bootcamp

So I was able to get the video that we took of Anthony Robles joining us for one of our early morning bootcamp workouts.  We really had a blast having him there and just wanted to say thankyou Anthony for joining us.  We did some fun relays so just enjoy and keep in mind we're not professional cameramen.  : )

Here is the Link http://youtu.be/DXBHJKpFzjY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment