Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Incline Training

I have been using Incline Training on quite a few of my clients so I thought I would let you know what some of the benefits are of Incline Training. 

1.  Enhance weight loss
         - Walking at inclines greater than 15% is a more effective fat burning workout than walking or running on a flat surface.

2.  Burns fat calories
         - Incline Training burns calories from fat vs. carbohydrates burned in intense aerobic training.

3.  Lower exertion, higher fat burn
         - Compared to running on a flat surface, walking at 2mph between 16% and 18% incline burns 30% more fat.  At 21% incline range, it burns 70% more fat.

4.  Less joint impact

5.  Reduces injury risk

Those are just some of the many benefits that you can get from Incline Training so come check out our new Incline Trainers at Logan Gold's Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment