Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Monday, September 10, 2012

5 Components of Fitness

Since I have been training for over 3 years now I am still amazed at how often these steps get skipped.  Even though we all have different goals the steps are always the same to reach those goals.

Step 1
Nutrition-its 80% of your goal

Step 2
Cardio-Make it fun : )

Step 3
Supplementation-be taking a multivitamin, and get your omega 3 fatty acids in as well.

Step 4
Resistance Training-Muscle is what burns fat so lets not forget about this step

Step 5
Professional Assistance-Education, Motivation, and Accountability.  That is where I come in.  I design the program for you that will cover all of the 4 steps.  Come see me so you know where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment