Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Start

Hey everyone!
So I was reading in one of my Personal Training books the other day and it gave me a great idea.  It told me to create a blog about my Training.  What a great idea, only I have never done this before so I apologize up front for all the mistakes I will make with this.  I'm excited to share with everyone what I absolutely love doing, which is Training.  I will be posting pictures of clients and what I have been doing with them.  Obviously it will be with their consent but I have alot of clients who are kicking butt and I want all of you to see that, so hopefully it can inspire you to get out and start exercising as well, or if you're already exercising maybe I can give you some new ideas.  If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to call me or email me.  My main goal with this blog is to help others and help you to see that this is one of my passions in life and I want to share it with you.
Thank you and stay tuned for some exciting stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with the BLOG! You are a real insperation to me.

    ReplyDelete