Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Tuesday, June 19, 2012



Has anyone ever had the opportunity to train with Rip 60?  If you haven't let me just say that it is awesome.  Rotation Is Power.  Rip 60 which was created by freemotion is a great program out there that anyone can use or be a part of.  You essentially use your own body weight for the workout and you may think that is easy but I can make it hard for you.  You can accomplish anything with it and you can even have it inside your own home.  I have had a lot of clients use the Rip 60 program and I have incorporated it into other things they have been doing.  If you're looking for something to really work your core then I would be happy to show you or tell you more about Rip 60.  If you have used the Rip 60 bands or been involved with the program tell me what your favorite exercise is with the bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment