Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, June 14, 2012

So what a great day today : )  If you ask any of my clients that I'm pretty sure they would disagree.  So I thought I would share some of the things we did today with everyone.  Today was a day of circuit training for some of my clients.  Sometimes I like to throw in a random workout that will completly throw them for a loop so today was that day for some (Sam, and Whitney). It's a good idea when you're working out to change things on a regular basis.  You shouldn't go more than 3 weeks without changing something up so if that's you that I'm talking about, change something and make it fun!  Way to go everyone that I trained today.  Jen I hope your legs will be sore tomorrow : )  and Good Luck Whitney at the Ragnar Race.  You will do awesome because that's what we have been training for.

No comments:

Post a Comment