Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Saturday, June 30, 2012

So my new outdoor Boot Camp will be starting on Monday July 2nd so I am really looking forward to posting some pictures about it and letting everyone know what we have been up to so stay tuned.  I also just got back from a RapidFit Training in Pocotello, Id at the Gold's Gym there.  It was great!  I learned some new things about Freemotion's Incline Trainer, dual cable cross machine, and the vertex vibrating platform.  Let me give you just a tidbit of info about the Incline Trainer.  This is not an ordinary treadmill, this treadmill goes up to a 30% incline so you can magnify your workout without increasing your injury risk.  I can put you on the incline trainer at 18% incline and have you walk at 2mph and you would be getting a better workout then someone who is running at 6mph on a treadmill at a 0% incline.  The reason why is because I can get your HR up faster and you will be burning more of your fat stores than the other person.  If there was one piece of equipment that I would recommend people to get in their homes if they were looking for something, the incline trainer would be it.  If you're interested in learning more about the RapidFit program or about some of the equipment I mentioned, get in touch with me and I can share more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment