Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Friday, January 11, 2013

IFit

Have you ever taken a look outside your home and wanted to go running but yet your sick of running the same route everyday.  Now you can run anywhere in the world in the comfort of your own home or at the Gym you go to.  Check your treadmill you're running on and see if it is IFit capable.  It needs to be a treadmill from FreeMotion.  Check it out and look at the website too.  It is www.ifit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment