EFA's play a critical role in working and maintaining a healthy body. What are EFA's? It stands for Essential Fatty Acids. Why are they essential? Because the body has to have them in order to survive but your body can't synthesize them from any other substance, so a direct source is required. So what do EFA's do for you?
1. Increase energy, Performance, and Stamina
2. Strengthens bones
3. Promotes Healthy Immune System Function
4. Aids in Weight Loss
5. Helps Maintain a Healthy Heart
6. Speeds the Healing Process
7. Enhances Brain Function
8. Produces Healthy Hair, Soft Skin, and Strong Nails
Ask me about our Rx oils supplement that includes your omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. So you can start seeing some of the benefits of EFA's.