Unstoppable

"Every soul who comes to earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be that measures worth. Make it hard, just make it possible and through pain I'll not complain. My spirit is unconquerable, fearless I will face each foe, for I know I am capable. I don't care what's probable, through blood, sweat, and tears, I am Unstoppable."

Anthony Robles

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gold's Gym Cookbook

The Trainers at Gold's Gym are going to be putting together a Healthy Recipe Gold's Gym Cookbook.  If you would like to send me a recipe that you have it would be greatly appreciated.  Make sure your name is on it and give us as much info about the recipe as you can (total calories, ratios between carbs, fats, and protein).  If you don't know any of that don't worry I will figure it out for you.  Can't wait to see what you send me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment